2. What do I do if my Package Booking Confirmation is wrong?
2. Please, check the details of your Booking Confirmation with care to ensure that all details of your confirmed holiday are as required.It is important to note your booking reference number from this documentation, to quote whenever you contact us.Contact us at your earliest possible convenience on : email@example.com ... if there are any discrepancies whatsoever.
3. How do I make Amendments to my Tour/Package booking?
3. If you do need to make Amendments to your holiday booking, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org...to make any changes.Please remember that should you wish to amend your holiday, an Administration Fee of USD-17/Person may apply.
7. VISAS,Travel & Health Information!
7. Please, ensure that your ID. or Passport has at least 6 Months validity from your date of departure from your country.Arrangements of ID. or Passport/VISAS and Imunizations are the responsibility of the guest.Anyone failing to present the necessary documents and/or VISAS upon embarkation may be denied boarding.Imunization requirements and recommendations are subject to change, please check your Doctor or Pharmacist prior to travel.
8. Do I need travel Insurance?
8. We strongly recommend that you purchase adequate insurance when traveling abroad.It is important to remember that some Insurance Companies will charge a premium for cover if you suffer from a pre existing medical condition.