*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Hungary is in EU & Schengen VISA Convention.
For non EU citizens a Hungarian VISA(Schengen) is required.
For more details, please contact your nearest Hungarian Embassy/Consulate.
*This Tour start/end in Budapest/Hungary.
*If you buy this Tour from outside Hungary, transportation fees from your origin city/country to Budapest/Hungary are NOT included in this Price!
A. TRAVEL DETAILS:
*To visit all sightseeings of BUDAPEST, a tourist need minimum 3 days.
*With us, in ONLY 4 Hours, with Airconditioned Minibus, you will have the posibility to know everithing about this nice city.
*Some visited places are NOT included in another trips/tours of local touring agencies or Guidebooks.
*Traveling with us, you will remember this tour!
- The Old Funicular/BUDA-side/
- Royal Palace/with National gallery,Ludwig museum,Budapest Historical Museum,Hungarian national Library,Royal garden/
- SANDOR Palace/Office of the Hungarian President/
- BUDA Castle Area with old houses
- KAPISZTRAN Place/Monument of 1848-49 Revolution/
- TRINITY Place with:
- Trinity Monument
- Old Parliament
- MATHIAS Church
- Fishermen's Bastion
- Statue of King St.Steven
- Music Museum
- Old Prison/1848-49 Revolution/
- Vienna gate with Statue of BUDA Castle Liberation/1686/
- National Hungarian Archives
- The BUDA Castle City Hall
- Franciscan monastery ruins
- Hungarian Army Museum/with Turkish canons/
- Panorama of BUDA & Hills
- Moscow square/with Post Palace/
- South-End Train Station
- Monument of Queen Elisabeth
- Elisabeth Bridge
- Monument of St.Gellert
- RUDAS Thermal Bath/Turkish style/
- Rock Church/Monastery/
- Hotel GELLERT
- Hungarian Traditional Oriental fountain
- CITADEL with the Statue of liberty/Panorama/
- Liberty bridge(old Franz Josef)
- Market Hall with the hand-made EXPO/SHOPPINGS & GOULASH SOUP, Souvenirs(PEST side)
- Old Reformist church
- Hungarian National Museum
- Hotel ASTORIA
- The Big SYNAGOGUE & Holocaust Monument
- Budapest JEWISH Area
- Andrassy Blvd.(Hungarian Champs-Elysee)
- Hungarian State OPERA
- The TERROR House/Museum/
- Heroe's Square with the Statues of all Hungarian Kings
- The Old City Park with:
*Ice-Skatink Palace of winter
*A copy of a Transylvanian Castle
*The Dancing Palace(now Agricultural museum)
*The SZECHENYI Thermal Baths
*Budapest ZOO garden
*Budapest Distractions/Merry-Park(VIDAM PARK)
- St. Steven Basilica
- National Bank of Hungary
- Hungarian TV-Building/Old Stock-Exchange Palace/
- The SOVIET Monument of Liberation
- Hungarian Parliament
- Margareth Bridge
- Hungarian Comedy Theatre
- West-End Train Station
- Gerbaud Caffee Palace/City Center
- VACI utca/Street - the tourist walking area of Budapest
*We do NOT visit inside any Museum!
*Our Tour Guide speak in:
*We kindly ask all our guests to respect the Check-Inn times at selected Pickup Point.THANK YOU.YOU ARE WELCOME!
- 4 Hours
- Varied run times(in summer ONLY), daily, if are guests.
D. PICKUP POINTS:
- PEST side: DEAK-TER/SQUARE nearest METRO Station, in front of Evangelical Church steps.
E. WHAT TO BRING:
- Light Refreshments
- Comfortable Footwear
- Waterproof Clothing
F. INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Transport with Airconditioned Minibus
- Tour Guide
- Local Taxes
DRACULA TOUR(2008)All rights reserved!